Author Topic: hereditary ATTR amyloidosis market research  (Read 3816 times)

Miriam Vered

• Administrator
hereditary ATTR amyloidosis market research
« on: April 17, 2018, 09:23:09 am »

I've been asked to post the attached request.
To avoid any doubt, this is nothing to do with the drugs being developed by the NAC and GSK.

My name is Amy and I work for Gillian Kenny Associates, a medical market research company. We are currently searching for people who suffer with hereditary (aTTR) amyloidosis to take part in a telephone interview to give their feedback on their diagnosis of amyloidosis and their views on some new materials to ensure they are as accurate and helpful as possible before publishing. 

I understand that you run a support group for those suffering with amyloidosis and I would be most grateful if you could pass my details on to anybody who you think may be suitable. We are able to offer you a £50 Amazon voucher for each person you refer who goes on to participate.

I have added more details below but in short the telephone interview will be 90 minutes and participants will be paid £100 for their time.

If you would like to chat through any further details in regards to the study please don’t hesitate to give me a call on 01242 240847.

Project Title: Hereditary (aTTR) amyloidosis    Project No: 8895AV
Nature of Project
Subject and purpose of MR study:

To discuss your diagnosis and journey of hereditary (aTTR) amyloidosis

Methodology & Approach:
   90 minute telephone interview
Fieldwork
Date: Various   Start Time: Various
Finders Fee (for successful patients)
Type: Amazon voucher

By participating in this research you are giving us permission to provide your name and email address to Amazon UK for the sole purpose of sending you your Amazon Electronic Gift Card   Amount: £50
Reimbursement (For the Patient)
Type: Bank transfer

By participating in this research you are giving us permission to provide your name and email address to C Space Research for the sole purpose of processing your bank transfer   Amount: £100

If you would like to help find a caregiver to take part, please get in touch:
Name   Email   Phone
Amy Hewitson   amyhewitson@gilliankenny.com
01242 240847

Kind regards,

Amy

geoffreymiller

• Reason for joining: Amyloidosis patient
  • Diagnosed: Barts
Re: hereditary ATTR amyloidosis market research
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 07:36:15 am »
I would be more than happy to discuss my diagnosis and journey of hereditary (aTTR) amyloidosis with someone from Gillian Kenny Associates.
Please note you may consider it too expensive to have a 90 minute telephone conversation as I am currently living in Thailand, however, I will be in the UK in March/April of 2019.
Take care, Geoff Miller