Author Topic: Autoinflammatory Diseases Related Symptoms Today Diary  (Read 6640 times)

Wallace

• Reason for joining: Parent and Husband of FCAS2 Patients
  • Diagnosed: July 2014
Autoinflammatory Diseases Related Symptoms Today Diary
« on: January 03, 2016, 04:56:11 pm »
This may be of use to someone.

We only got one copy of the Diary at the Royal Free and obviously ran out of spaces.

I decided to re-create the spreadsheet with a couple of additions which will hopefully be helpful.
  • I wanted to record when bloods were taken and sent to NAC and visits to the GP when the pain was too much so I added the notes box.

• I also added the ability if someone is completing it on the computer to to the additions of points for the day and the whole month.

I have attached the Excel file to this post so that people can download it and either complete it on the computer or print out a copy to complete.

If anyone notices any mistakes or can make it better, let me know.

jOhn.

Miriam Vered

• Administrator
Re: Autoinflammatory Diseases Related Symptoms Today Diary
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 11:13:34 am »
Hi John,

This is a very good idea and I'm sure it may be helpful for patients with fever syndromes.
i'd just like to emphasise for everyone else on the forum - this is only for the patients with fever syndromes, not for those with amyloidosis.

Wallace

• Reason for joining: Parent and Husband of FCAS2 Patients
  • Diagnosed: July 2014
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 07:10:42 pm »
Thank you for the clarification.  I didn't know that.  Hopefully it can help someone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZLq_JB8H44
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:16:22 pm by Wallace »

Wendy46

• Reason for joining: Diagnosed with FMF
  • Diagnosed: 2013
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 04:39:26 pm »
This looks like a great idea, I am useless at keeping a diary, as I never know what to put down, with the headings and pain level markings it is quick and easy to fill in.