Author Topic: Eating out  (Read 1500 times)

Marjorie

• Reason for joining: Cardiologist suspects husband has wild type
  • Diagnosed: Not diagnosed yet
Eating out
« on: July 01, 2022, 03:57:35 pm »
I know this isn’t really related to the illness, but we are staying at the Pears accommodation on Sunday before an appointment on Monday? Other appointments we stayed at the Premier Inn and ate there. Is there anywhere near to the Pears for Dinner on Sunday and early breakfast on Monday before the appointment?
Just hoped someone might be able to recommend somewhere.
Thank you

deBurca

• Reason for joining: AL Amyloidosis patient
  • Diagnosed: Sept 2017
Re: Eating out
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 06:16:45 pm »
Hi Marjorie, first and foremost I hope the appointment goes well. On the food front it really all depends what you are looking for. I travel to the royal free once a year and my go to places would be Franco Manco on haverstock hill (pizza menu) and we normally go to gails on pond street for breakfast (pastries and coffee). 

diddy

• Reason for joining: AFIB patient
  • Diagnosed: Amyloidosis 2 December 2016 . AFib January 2017
Re: Eating out
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 01:20:02 am »
We went back to the premier....literally across the street for dinner & breakfast. Still got meal deal.

Pears still insisted on giving their breakfast..knocked on door very loudly. 1 pkt cereal, 1 muffin, 1 croissant, 1 carton app  juice. 2 of us.  Was not impressed with room...hardly room to move and I  am on sticks . Was told it would be ok didn't need accessible room.