Author Topic: NAC appointment help  (Read 1483 times)

Lesley

• Reason for joining: Amyloid patient (AL)
  • Diagnosed: December 2012
NAC appointment help
« on: August 15, 2022, 07:00:12 pm »
I guess I’m a long serving patient! I’ve always found the NAC so Uber efficient! I booked my train ticket for next week! However I was informed by avanti my train was cancelled! I’ve tried in vain to get through to someone! The phone rang out consistently  ( I even tried another number). I didn’t know what to do so I left a ( possibily garbled message ) for someone to contact me but I’m in limbo! I don’t know if my appointment has been cancelled, if it will be re scheduled or if I’ve fallen off the radar completely!  I’m really scared right now! I have questions I want to ask! I know it’s not the nac fault that the travel arrangements were cancelled but I would really like to talk to someone! I keep reaching out to Ramon who was super efficient but I can’t keep asking him!
What is happening. I think now I’d rather keep the appointment date and time and somehow get there!
Does anyone know what us happening?
x

Gary

• Married to Joanne. Have a daughter Jessica.
  • Reason for joining: AL amyloidosis patient
  • Diagnosed: March 2007
Re: NAC appointment help
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 07:52:08 pm »
Hi Lesley. Please see my previous post’ patient service 2’   No patient care at all now.
Gary.

Lesley

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 07:57:53 am »
I am in a quandary as to what to do right now gary! I think I’m going to have to email Ramon again!  When was the last time you were at the nac? X

Lesley

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 08:54:39 am »
I am pleased to say that Ramon reached out to me (he is really my hero) and that Rizwan gave me a ring yesterday.  I am thankful to both of these people for resolving my appointment issues.
I am really grateful
Lesley
x